Where's Larry at?

That title is not grammatically proper, I know, but I just made my very first lariat necklace and I really wanted to give it that name in my shop.  But the necklace is so pretty and dainty and one of my first two offerings of custom bridal jewelry, so I just couldn't do it.  There are matching earrings, too, and oh-so-many options for custom color accents.  If you happen to know of a bride wanting something special for herself or her bridesmaids, please be sure to have them look at my Delicata lariat and earrings...featured right now over there to the right and below as modeled by my own darling daughter.

 


But watch out, my next lariat might end up being named Larry....and I'll be sure to let you know where he's at.

Comments

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated, but, due to the nature of the internet, I do review them prior to publishing. Thank you for your patience.

Popular Posts