August is best spent indoors.

It's HOT!  So taking advantage of all that expensive air conditioning is a must, especially if you're a delicate flower like me.  But I happened to glance up from the computer one late afternoon and was struck by the amazing light filtering through the trees and beautifully framed by our picture window....





Of course, since Ruby happened to be sitting on the back of the sofa, I did have to snap some shots of her, too....




And speaking of Ruby and amazing light (we were, weren't we?)....


Donna and Ruby seem to have a certain glow about them.  That's because Donna was the one Ruby took a "shine" to when the Bunko Babes were here on Tuesday night.  I did take more pictures, but for some reason the Babes were resistant to being the subjects of my photo op (especially Rosemary....or was that Marilyn?).

Comments

Popular Posts