Oh when the sun comes streaming in....

Playing with my iPhone camera this afternoon instead of, or as a warmup for, taking jewelry pictures.  Ruby looked so comfy on the floor by the back door with the shade-dappled sunlight streaming in....



And of course, if I'm playing with pictures on my phone, I've got to switch over and try a few with Instagr.am....

original
Instagr.ammed

original
Instagr.ammed

Oh, yeah....those jewelry photos.  Well, might as well play with that dappled light again....

original
Instagr.ammed

I did finally get around to taking proper pictures of the jewelry....60 pictures, to be exact.  And I got them cropped and ready to upload.   I've just been having a hard time getting myself down to the task of getting the listings into my shop.  Tomorrow, maybe....

Comments

Popular Posts