Thursday, February 20, 2014

Oh. My. Goodness.

Would you just look at how long it's been since I've posted! I've missed Christmas, Kaylee's third birthday (what???? how is that possible?), and most of the first two months of 2014, which were eventful in their own way. I'm not sure this is at all excusable.

Well, I simply don't have time to catch up right now, so I'll tell you that if you happen to be in the Fort Worth area during the second weekend in March, you really, really need to come see me at Funky Finds Spring Fling. Here are the details....




Okay, that's all for now. I promise I'll be back sometime, but for now I need to get into the studio/laundry room and make some jewelry (and I should probably also do some laundry, but they keep working on the waterlines outside and turning off the water unexpectedly).

No comments: