Etsy Tuesday. Six Things.

Today's picks might be considered essential for a little personal T.L.C.


A pretty pendant for diffusing essential oils on the go.

photo (c) ThisOnesMineDesigns


 Butter up for soft skin.
 
photo (c) HarrisFarmFreshShop


A pretty bag to carry your essential oils.

photo (c) BaggageandCO


A rosy treat for your hair.

photo (c) LittleBits


Extreme relaxation!
 
photo (c) TheBubblingCauldron


Give your hands a hand.

photo (c) LeeshasLacquer

Note: This post makes no claims to the efficacy of essential oils for medicinal use. I have not personally used any of the products presented, so I recommend reading the product information provided by each seller. - janet

Comments

  1. Greetings from Colorado! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to
    browse your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I love the
    information you provide here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.

    I'm surprised at how fast your blog loaded on my phone ..
    I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, excellent site!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated, but, due to the nature of the internet, I do review them prior to publishing. Thank you for your patience.

Popular Posts