Oh where, oh where can she be?

Oh, my!  Sixteen days since my last blog post.  All I can say is, things happen.  Sometimes things that you don't want to happen.  And sometimes things that should happen don't happen.  Things like blog posts and being creative and keeping in touch with friends and relations as well as one should.  And house cleaning.  That happens far less often than it should around here.

I've been working on the being creative part off and on over the last few days, so I'll be back later this week with an update on that (Honest, I will!).  And here I am writing a blog post, just to let anyone that might be wondering know that, yes, I am still here.

And because my blog posts must have something for you to look at, here are some alien fungi that landed in my back yard last week.


Comments

Popular Posts