Catsup. Ketchup. Catch up!

Seems like it's been forever since I just sat down to write a post and share some of what's been going on in my little part of the world.  So here's what's been going on in May....

Lots of pictures of Kaylee, most taken on my new-to-me iPhone3G, which was gifted to me for Mother's Day because Jen got a new iPhone4 for her birthday. 

Here are some from our Mother's Day Monday visit with Mimi.  We had lunch at my house and then took Kaylee for her first Starbucks visit later in the afternoon.  She was not impressed with Starbucks.  She spent most of the time looking to see where I was.




A couple of days later we tried out the jumparoo....


If you can't reach with your hands, there's at least something to chew on....


Ruby thinks it makes a perfect cat gazebo....


Lots of sleeping happened, as usual....sorry, no pictures of me sleeping, because I was not awake to take any....




And eating....which isn't easy to get a picture of with your left hand while holding a spoon with the right and aiming at a moving target....


And even sleeping while eating....


Kathy and I went to see Josh Groban at American Airlines Center in Dallas, where we both played with our iPhones and posted silliness on Facebook while waiting for the show to start....


Getting a picture with a phone from Section 120, Row V, Seat 10 wasn't really a successful endeavor, but I ran the battery down trying.  This is the only one I have that looks like a person instead of a white glob....not that you can tell it's Josh Groban, but it really is....


And saving the best for last....this video of Kaylee playing in the crib.  My "new" phone doesn't take video, but my trusty little Sony camera does.  This is really long, almost ten minutes, but I just couldn't cut anything out.  Go ahead and watch the cuteness, although you might want to turn the sound off whenever I'm talking.  You'll miss Kaylee talking if you do, though!

Comments

Popular Posts