Treasury Tuesday

I love the theme of this treasury by SmithereenDesigns.  It makes me think of peonies and wedding cakes, for some reason.  Must be that it reminds me of my daughter's wedding.

'Love Me For My Many Layers....' by SmitherineDesigns



Photo of Abstracted...
$15.00

Limited Edition Gic...
$32.00

Pure Unscented Hand...
$6.00

All my love - Origi...
$11.00

Dreamy SONG SPARROW...
$25.00

Large nautical phot...
$95.00

One Of A Kind Scrol...
$200.00

6 15mm Chrysanthemu...
$2.00

Vanilla and cream d...
$75.00

Triplets: White hor...
$65.00

Tulle layered hair ...
$90.00

Serena Maxi skirt n...
$120.00

Painting Experiment...
$1350.00

Marie Antoinette Su...
$39.85

asymmetrical ruffle...
$50.00

Chain of Clouds no....
$118.00

Since I haven't reminded you lately, you can click the title, the curator's name or any of the items to be taken directly to the appropriate pages on Etsy. Happy looking!

Comments

  1. I love the photo Something Blue and that white long skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photo is dreamy, isn't it? I'm fascinated by that ring, too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated, but, due to the nature of the internet, I do review them prior to publishing. Thank you for your patience.

Popular Posts