Never on a Sunday

Well, at least I don't THINK I've ever published a treasury post on Sunday, but you're perfectly welcome to go back through all my posts and prove me wrong.

So why am I posting this one today?  Because I'm supporting Team USA in the Olympics?  Certainly I am, but that's not the reason.  No, I just discovered that my Oblio bracelet was featured in this lovely red, white and blue treasury way back on July 3rd.  You know the rules!  If something of mine is in a treasury, it automagically makes it onto my blog (even if I'm slow about it and not particularly magical).  I can also break the new "feather rule" because of my bracelet, but there's a leaf that looks a lot like a feather, so that sort of counts.  Okay, enough silliness from me....here 'tis....


'The red white and blue' by dbabcock


Vintage Patriotic Afghan red White Blue Fourth Of July Home Decor - jaysworld
Vintage Patriotic Afgha...
$64.95
Decorated Cookies - Patriotic - Fourth of July - Flag Day - Memorial Day - katieduran
Decorated Cookies - Pat...
$15.00
Red gift set  of crocheted earrings and jewelry box - croatianproud
Red gift set of croche...
$22.00
Summer Olympics SALE  Stripes & Dots Dress Presents USA Flag - zigzagflag
Summer Olympics SALE S...
$31.20
10 Tissue Paper Pom Poms white - PomPomPlay
10 Tissue Paper Pom Pom...
$25.00
OOAK - Ready to Ship - Bride and Groom Wedding Cake Topper - oenopia
OOAK - Ready to Ship - ...
$68.00
Magnolia Art Block - 5x5 Canvas Print on Wood Frame  - Flower Still Life - Wall Art - Home Decor - PeyLu
Magnolia Art Block - 5x...
$28.00
Set of 4 Leaves - Gift from Nature - 4'x6' Fine Art Prints - TropicalGarden
Set of 4 Leaves - Gift ...
$20.00
Oblio - blown glass, upcycled washer and sterling bracelet - ready to ship - jgrumbling
Oblio - blown glass, up...
$42.00
Christmas In July Sale Blue Spiral Glass Earrings - bstrung
Christmas In July Sale ...
$15.30
SALE 20 % Ocean waves blue soft and cozy knitted socks for men - RGideas
SALE 20 % Ocean waves b...
$27.20
vintage cobalt blue round vase - BeautifulLine
vintage cobalt blue rou...
$36.00
4th of July Afghan Crochet Throw Blanket Red White Blue Fourth Of July Freedom Independence Day 'Patriotic' - HeirloomsInTheMaking
4th of July Afghan Croc...
$150.00
red white & blue large Serving Bowl w/ long curly legs - maryjudy
red white & blue large ...
$135.00
ORIGINAL American Flag Acrylic Abstract Painting Titled: FREEDOM 30x40x1.5" by Ora Birenbaum - orabirenbaum
ORIGINAL American Flag ...
$325.00
Patriotic "American Pride" (Flag) Soap - Handmade Natural Glycerin soap Apple and Cherry Pie - StardustSoaps
Patriotic "America...
$6.00

Comments

Popular Posts