Wishin' and hopin'...
|a not-very-well-edited still from a short video of Kaylee's 7th birthday party|
When you're seven, all of your wishes have the possibility of coming true. It's nice to hold on to those possibilities even when we're considerably beyond the age of seven.
- that worry about the well-being of others, and the world at large, wasn't always at the forefront of my thoughts.
- that I were a more organized sort of person...I have my moments, but overall, I'm just a mess.
- that I loved to cook.
- that I could read all the books, faster.
- that I was a better photographer.
- that my studio wasn't so frigid today. I'm itching to be making things.
- that someone would do my bookkeeping for me...for free.
- that I was stronger, faster, less lazy, and more motivated toward being fit.
- that I was seven again...yeah, not really, but think of the possibilities!
What are you wishing for?