F. R. I. D. A. Y.


hEY! (gratuitous left my caps lock on so I'll just go with that)


Yep, it's Friday, and I don't know if anyone is still following along after all these months of nothing happening in this space. I just thought I'd pop in now that I'm sort of on a mini-vacation from doing whatever else it is that I do (which to be honest, isn't really all that much). Herewith are a few odds and ends of local stuff, plus some links from elsewhere in the blogiverse.

Last month I went to The Modern in Fort Worth with some of my book club friends to see R.B.G. (if  you haven't seen it, use the link to find out where it's playing near you!). It was about a week before the opening of the Takashi Murakami exhibit, so we got to see them hanging some of the pieces in the lobby, and to look at the merchandise in the gift shop. I need to get myself back there to see it, but I haven't decided yet if it's something I can take my 7-year-old granddaughter to see. I think some of it might scare her a bit, but I know she would love all the whimsical flower art, and she'd want all the things in the gift shop.

I love the gold background on these flower-y panels.

Oh my....this home tour, but especially that mural over the stairs!

Highlighting the remarkable.

A fun favorite podcast.
 
Always a favorite for Friday inspiration.

That's all for now. I make no promises as to when I will be back.

Comments

Popular Posts