May your days be merry and bright!

So much busy-ness happening since my last post, but today was time to relax and enjoy my family and a yummy Christmas Eve lunch.....

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Happy Christmas Eve!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

We've still got some Christmas in store, when we celebrate with the other side of the family on the 30th, but we expect to have a very quiet Christmas Day, with our only plan to share teatime with Fred's mom and  Jennifer.  Hopefully the roads will improve so that we can get there!

Merry Christmas, dear readers!  May you be blessed with much love and friendship at Christmas and throughout the coming year!

Comments

  1. You've got a beautiful home, and it looks like you had quite a blanket of snow by the evening!
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Eileen. There are things I'd change about my house, but I like it quite well for the most part. I love decorating it...wish I could do more sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures and the Smilebox slideshow- very cool. And, I can personally vouch for what a beautiful home Janet has- she has great taste and does everything with style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, thanks, Beth! Coming from someone who has great taste and style herself, that means so much to me! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas Janet! Thanks for dropping by my blog last week!

    HUGS from Bedford!!!
    Lolly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, Lolly!

    Thanks for coming to check out my blog, too! I could tell from one of your recent posts that you were in Texas, too, but I didn't know you were so close!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated, but, due to the nature of the internet, I do review them prior to publishing. Thank you for your patience.

Popular Posts