F. R. I. D. A. Y.

A little prettiness in the grocery store floral department.


Hello Friday...good to see you! I've been sitting here deleting a few thousand emails from my inbox, watching TV (sorta), and pretty much avoiding what I need to be doing. I've been making rings and earrings like crazy for tomorrow's big show, but I've had so many interruptions to my work that I'm pretty much over it. I'm sure it will be fine, no matter what I don't get done, right?

Okay, enough procrastinating. Here are some things I've happened upon this week...

Here's the right way to view art.

Don't tell me what to do, Jim Dale! No, seriously...these are great tips for reading aloud to children.

Truly amazing wedding photos.

Parallel worlds.

And from the sublime to the ridiculous...pets in Halloween costumes (an oldie but a goodie).

There you go. Go forth and have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts