Etsy...Wednesday. Five Things.

I spent all day yesterday thinking it was Monday. Because apparently I didn't get enough of the first one. By the time reality caught up with me, I was seated in front of my laptop paying bills, so of course I had to finish that chore. I started preparing my Etsy Tuesday post, but then I decided to do something completely out of the ordinary...I cooked dinner. That led to a few hours of TV-watching. Now it's half an hour into Wednesday, so I'm back to finish what I started.

Did you notice I haven't done an all-jewelry post yet this month? Here it is...

Stone Circles Pendant by TouchEarthDesigns


Organic Silver Earrings by NotAjewelry


Asymmetrical Amber and Shell Statement Necklace by DreamsFactory


Pod Stud Earrings by KnuckleKiss


And because I make the rules, another one from DreamsFactory.

Dark Baltic Amber and Green Glass Bracelet by DreamsFactory


Comments

Popular Posts