F. R. I. D. A. Y.


Hello. Happy December. Are you in holiday mode yet? I've been trying to ease into it, but I'm more inclined toward shopping and decorating and making merry than I have been for the last few years. I think perhaps seeing my grandchildren growing faster than I want, and seeing my parents age even more rapidly than ever, has filled me with a need to grab every moment of special that I can find.

Here are some moments found this week...

Sometimes, it's all about pie.

Or maybe there should be more time for birthday cake.

Or perhaps you could take your gingerbread glamping.

Maybe it's not too late to start the countdown.

I finally sat down to watch this, and I was suddenly transported back to my 12-year-old self.

And sometimes you just need to know how to.



Comments

Popular Posts