Etsy Tuesday. Seven Things.

This week I let Etsy itself choose our Tuesday things, pulled from their picks for me based on my recent search history. Since there were some lovely home decor items mixed in with the jewelry and random weird things, I decided to narrow the selection down to seven of those. I'd happily buy any of them for my house.


A linen duvet cover with little pom poms.

photo (c) MagicLinen



A block-printed Scottish thistle tea towel.

photo (c) giardino



A gold geometric fabric bin.

photo (c) LittleHomeHandmade



 A large perforated ceramic fruit bowl.

photo (c) Vsocks



A ticking striped shower curtain with subtle ruffles.

photo (c) SouthernTickingCo



A cotton bath mat with hand printed fish.

photo (c) AnneHallDesigns



A set of four sculptural wall tiles in your choice of designs.

photo (c) DillyPad

Comments

Popular Posts