F. R. I. D. A. Y.



Happy Friday! I've got a four-day weekend, leading into two more weeks of fun with the grands before school (and daycare!) start. I don't have any concrete plans for the long weekend, which probably isn't a good thing, because I have a tendency to just go ahead and do a whole lot of NOTHING. Perhaps this does not bode well for the fall, when there is so much that I need to accomplish.

Here are some fun, beautiful, or interesting things I've snagged for you from other blogs, news sources, or shared by friends and family on Facebook. Okay, I'm basically a thief, but that's how these things get found.

Bad family vacations.

Restoring Julia Child's house.

You live where?

Really old children's literature, preserved digitally.

Stunning macro nature photography, shot on iPhone

Take me to church. 

And because my blog has a watercolor theme this week.


Have a splendiferous weekend!




Comments

Popular Posts