Etsy Tuesday. Five Things.

It's the first Tuesday in September, so let's get our (my) handmade jewelry fix in for the month!


Oh so delicate sterling flower buds for your ears.

photo (c) rachelwilder



A raw sapphire ring especially nice for the September-born.

photo (c) HAWKHOUSE



A simply sparkly high contrast necklace.

photo (c) jewelryMirta



An ultra-modern necklace of sterling and glass.

photo (c) jaimiejofisher



Little crescents of sterling on golden wires.

photo (c) sirenjewels



Comments

  1. Nice finds! Jamie Joe Fisher is one of my favorite jewelry artists. I need to own a piece of her work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her style reminded me of your jewelry when I looked at her shop, Ashley.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated, but, due to the nature of the internet, I do review them prior to publishing. Thank you for your patience.

Popular Posts