F. R. I. D. A. Y.

Twinkie, who has absolutely nothing to do with this post.

Hello Friday! I'm looking forward to a weekend without any real commitments other than keeping Nolan for a while on Saturday morning, while Kaylee's soccer game includes an extra hour beforehand for team pictures. Nolan's not really a fan of hanging out at the soccer field when he'd rather be having a nap. I can't say I blame him.

Here are a few things that I've enjoyed this week, as usual cadged* from other blogs and things shared by friends on Facebook.

*Definition of cadge - ask for or obtain (something to which one is not strictly entitled)...oops! 


Creative book dedications.

How the arrival of grandchildren changes things.

It started with a brownie recipe.

A Kickstarter with wings.

Something for lunch. 

Field Notes: Dime Novel Edition

Something to watch.

Comments

Popular Posts