Etsy Tuesday. Five Things.

I'm literally falling asleep at the laptop as I select this weeks finds. These are certainly not boring items....it's just late and I'm really, really tired. I've been really good these last few months about planning and writing these posts a bit ahead of time, but not this week. Sometimes real life gets in the way of our best intentions.


If you read last Friday's post, you'll know why this one caught my eye. The whole collection of these wooden letters looks so fun.

photo (c) PETULAPLAS




If you stopped by my house (or my daughter's), you'd find a few birds of the sculptural sort hanging around. I'm sure I could find a bottle for this little birdie to sit atop.

photo (c) Masterskaya1717




I don't know that much about their healing power, but this collection of crystals is so very pretty.

photo (c) AURAMORE




This is such a random assortment of things this week. Things like this Great White Shark cat bed. Actually, I could use a human-sized one right now.

photo (c) TheCatBall




Ah, here we go. This painting looks like someplace I should be right now. Good night.

photo (c) LisaDavidArt

Comments

Popular Posts