F. R. I. D. A. Y.



There she is...officially a first grader this week! And little brother started full-time daycare this week, too. So far he's not thrilled with being left there every morning. Hopefully he'll get over that soon?

So, my full-time job is gone, except for school vacations, but I'll still be driving to their little town to pick them up from daycare and after-school care once or twice a week. I did the Kaylee pick up last year with Nolan riding along for a 50 mile car nap!

Here are some things to take my mind off of my grandchildren growing up so fast. Maybe you need to take your mind off of something, too?


I'm as fascinated as the next person with the idea of living in a tiny house, but I doubt that I could do it. This one is outstanding, though.

I think I have to make this Creamy Pasta with Smoked Bacon and Peas this weekend.

And I have two dinner gatherings at my house in September...at least one of them will feature this Skillet Chili Lime Corn, probably with a roast pork tenderloin and a big green salad.

One of the above dinner gatherings will be my Wednesday Night Book Club. We'll be discussing Song of Solomon by Toni Morrison. Have you read it?

And for something we shouldn't take our minds off of, just yet, here's a helpful article on donating to the victims of Hurricane Harvey. Let's hope that the next hurricane doesn't bring such devastation.



Comments

Popular Posts