F. R. I. D. A. Y.



Hello. Happy Ampersand Day. The little wooden & above has made a couple of appearances in my show display, for no other reason than that I just like &s.

Do you do Instagram Stories? Although I love Instagram and post photos frequently, I've only ever posted one of the live Stories videos. But if you hurry, hurry, hurry, you can see a video that I appear in, talking about my jewelry business. It's on the feed of @fortworthmakers , but it will disappear by about 7:00 p.m. CDT tonight (September 8). I'm closer to the end of the video, but you can hear about lots of other makers' stories, too.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I loved viewing those funny round cards full of 3-D photos on a View-Master as a kid, so I was fascinated to read about this collection of 3-D photos and the cameras used to take them. I wish I could see them in person!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Here are 10 rooms to put  you in a fall mood. I particularly love the eclectic gallery walls featured in a couple of the photos.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Old Beatle, old song.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

That's all I've got. Have a great weekend!


Comments

Popular Posts