Etsy Tuesday. Five Things.

I've spent the last year or so collecting new art for my walls, in the form of prints and small paintings, to replace the collection of mostly museum exhibition posters that has graced my walls for years. Somehow none of them have made it onto the walls yet, because there has been remodeling promised and delayed. I am still in search of at least one larger piece for the one and only big wall in the living room of this old house.

I've purchased some of my things in person, but a few have come from Etsy, where there is a wealth of original paintings, photography, and even downloadable files that you can print yourself. There are styles to suit every taste, interest and decor, and to fit every budget. Today I've chosen to highlight some of my favorites in photographic prints and digital files.


The Wild Flower's Song botanical photo print (c) CarolynCochrane


abstract green watercolor digital download (c) LILAxLOLA


Long Exposure at Trebarwith Strand photo print (c) HannahHurdlePhotos


Joy Comes in the Morning digital download (c) ArtCult


Yellow Daisy/Black & White Chicago Skyline digital download (c) TheseAreNicksPics

Comments

Popular Posts