F. R. I. D. A. Y.

outgrown tap shoes and "let me in the car!" and a cricket who has met his demise


Hello, there. How has your week been? Did your treats outweigh your tricks? I hope so. 

Now it's on to cooler weather (we finally had a couple of really cool days here, sandwiched between the hot ones), the end of Daylight Savings Time (hello darkness, my old friend), election day (state constitutional amendments and local school district proposals on our ballots here), and planning for upcoming holidays. I've got four more shows to finish off the year, and perpetual family busy-ness. And all I really want to do is sit down for a few days with a good book, while my house magically cleans and organizes itself.

Here are some things for your weekend consideration...

What my book club is reading this month...The Handmaid's Tale.  Have you watched the Hulu series?

Tips for getting organized from The Onion (in case you don't get it, this is satire, folks...because I know a few people who wouldn't get it...p.s. I love them anyway).

The best-illustrated children's books of 2017 (because the children's bookseller in me has not diminished, even after almost 11 years).

A beautiful blog that I just discovered.

And this...Food 52's Automagic Thanksgiving Menu Maker (can someone please figure out how to make it do the cooking, too?). 

Have a wonderful weekend!


Comments

Popular Posts