Etsy Tuesday. Five Things.

I had so much fun curating a list from one category last week, that I decided to do it again this week. I hope you'll enjoy these ceramic items...


I've been obsessed with ring cones since I started making rings. Because I wanted a lot of them to use in my displays, I finally made my own rustic unglazed white cones from polymer clay, but I must admit to being influenced by these crazy rainbow glossy ring cones.

photo (c) Kabinshop on Etsy



I love everything about these ceramic spoons, from their rustic shape, to their decorated bowls, to their blue and white color scheme.

photo (c) DebbieNichollsStudio on Etsy



How beautiful are these simple gold-rimmed porcelain dinner plates?

photo (c) SinDstudio on Etsy



More gold, this time in the center of these pretty porcelain bangle bracelets.

photo (c) PorcelainAndStone on Etsy



And finally, from one of my favorite potters (maker of my business card holder and pretty ceramic bird beads that I've used in bracelets), the loveliest soap or lotion dispenser ever.

photo (c) BackBayPottery on Etsy

Comments

Popular Posts