Etsy Tuesday. Fourth Things.

Six things for the Fourth of July and beyond.



I love watermelon. I love candles. I love this watermelon candle.


photo (c) LessCandles on Etsy



I seem to be irretrievably drawn to oversized blue clothing. A poncho two weeks ago, this linen dress today.


photo (c) linenbees on Etsy



I keep telling myself I don't need any more beads. These red-and-white-striped glass beads are hard to resist, though.


photo (c) FourWillowsSupply on Etsy



This U.S. map wall art would look great in a living room or a kid's room.


photo (c) HavenAmerica on Etsy



Of course I have to throw in these tiny gold star earrings!


photo (c) NestPrettyThingsShop on Etsy



And some pretty lanterns for some nighttime sparkle.


s
photo (c) SmokestackStudios on Etsy


Comments

Popular Posts