I'd like to make a suggestion, just for fun...

Wow, two whole blog posts in the same 24 hours! But I just had this thought and wanted to come and make this suggestion to you. While you're reading this blog, preferably after you've finished reading this blog, scroll back up to the top there to the Blogger toolbar and click "next blog". You may have to do this several times before you hit a blog that holds your interest or is even in a language that you read and understand. If you get to one that doesn't have the toolbar showing, just hit your browser's back button and click it again on the previous blog. And don't worry about running into graphic content you don't want to see. Blogger will give you a warning if you're about to venture into a really adults only blog and give you the option of going ahead or saying "Stop!"

It's really a great way to find some terrific blogs that you might never see otherwise. It's how I found many of the most interesting blogs I subscribe to and read often. I've occasionally even subscribed to a blog in a language I don't understand, just because the pictures posted are so beautiful. If you're not sure how to subscribe to a blog or what I'm even talking about, just leave a comment and I'll be happy to explain.

Okay, back to work, but here's how my cats celebrated the 4th of July...

Comments

Popular Posts