Etsy Tuesday. Five Things.

If you've followed my blog in the past, or if you've looked around since last week's blog resurrection, you may have noticed that the only semi-regular 'feature' was Treasury Tuesday. I would share my favorites from the popular Etsy section known as Treasury, which allowed members to curate a selection of items, often based upon a theme of their choice.

Unfortunately, during the past year, Etsy has done away with Treasury, focusing instead on features meant to personalize each visitor's shopping experience. My old posts still link to those past treasuries, many with only a few items still showing, but I don't believe there is any way to find other old treasuries without a direct link.

Wanting to keep the tradition alive, I'd like to continue to share my favorite finds from Etsy, sort of my own version of a weekly Treasury.  So welcome to the first Etsy Tuesday!



I love the cool watery beauty of these fluorite earrings by Chrysalism.

photo (c) Chrysalism on Etsy



Bowls with birds! A lovely serving bowl set by karoArt.

photo (c) karoArt on Etsy



Go green with a stainless steel bubble tea straw (or another straw to suit your needs) from MulledMind.

photo (c) MulledMind on Etsy




Give a favorite fishing daddy a Father's Day I.O.U. for this cute personalized keychain from MelissasMonograms.

photo (c) MelissasMonograms on Etsy



Something fun for the kids' summer play? How about this rainbow slime tower from faLABco?


photo (c) faLABco on Etsy

Comments

Popular Posts